With this nice Spring weather, you may crave for some more raw and refreshing dishes made with your best CSA produce...of course! :)
Ingredients (for 4 persons)
- 2 medium Hass avocados, chopped in small cubes
- 1/3 lb of sugar snaps, rinsed and chopped in small pieces
- 1 red salanova, or 1/2 red leaf lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 Meyer lemon juice
- about 5 branches of cilantro (or adapt to taste), thinly chopped
- 2 tea spoons of soy sauce
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 1/3 tea spoon of garlic powder
- 1 tea spoon of grilled sesame seeds or grilled sunflower seeds
- optional but so good: 2 tea spoons of nutritional yeast
- Combine the lettuce or salanova with the avocados and the sugar snaps.
- Add the cilantro, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, seeds and yeast.
- Toss all the ingredients together and serve without waiting.
Picture source: www.lecremedelacrumb.com