We are so lucky to live in a place where the sun shines almost the whole year round! This is why we never mind to eat a good salad, even in the middle of the Winter! Here is my special arugula recipe:
- 1 bunch of arugula
- 2 Hass avocados of medium size
- 1 lemon
- 2 - 3 oz of shaved Parmesan. Just shave it quickly from a parmesan block, with a food shaver! You will avoid buying a hard plastic container and it's cheaper!
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Wash and wring out the arugula, then cut it the way you like it (or don't cut it at all).
- Cut your avocados into small pieces of about 1/3 inches.
- Squeeze a half of the lemon and pour the juice in a small bowl. Add the olive oil, the salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large salad bowl, place the arugula, then the avocado and pour the vinaigrette on top.
- sprinkle the shaved Parmesan on top.