1. Click on 'Sign up' and you can follow the process on the store site:
2. Choose your point of delivery.
3. Complete the sign up process and choose the size and amount of deliveries you wish, with a minimum of 4 deliveries.
4. Your 100% local and certified organic produce bag will be ready for pick up at the point of delivery of your choice, on Wednesday, between 1 pm and 6 pm (check details when you choose your delivery point). In case the local produce is not certified organic, it will always be transparently communicated. Each Tuesday, you will receive by e-mail the list of the produce you can expect in your next delivery, as well as delicious recipes matching your weekly produce assortment.
5. Going on a trip? No problem, you can postpone your delivery to the week of your choice!
6. To avoid the use of waxed boxes that are not easily recyclable, we are using high quality insulated bags made of recycled materials that we will reuse weekly. To ensure the weekly return of the bags to us, we are asking for a deposit of $25 at the beginning of your membership. If you decide to stop your membership after a set of 4 deliveries, your set of bags needs to be returned in good shape. We will then refund your deposit. Please remember to bring your bag(s) back to your point of delivery before or at the next delivery time.
7. Please, make sure to read our policy for more details about your membership.