Lowering our Environmental footprint one delivery at a time
All the produce of your share is organic. You can also opt for local 'backyard' produce as add-ons.
Save time and gas: group delivery location or doorstep delivery in Santa Barbara.
100% of fresh seasonal produce is locally sourced.
Get to know our local partners on the store page!
Lower your environmental footprint even more by shopping for add on items and get rewarded with 10% off a minimum of $30 add ons order/delivery.
A super easy school fundraiser: for each produce bag sold and delivered on a school campus, $3 goes to your school PTA.
Support your family healthy habits by cooking seasonal and fresh produce together!
Education updates on sustainability practices and our local food system on our blog.
Plan your meals ahead: you receive the list of your weekly produce each Saturday before the next delivery, as well as a new recipe.
"You are what you eat, so don't be fast, cheap, easy or fake!"
How does it work ?
To receive your regular delivery of pure local and organic goodies, you first need to become a member of our CSA community:
Click on Sign up . You will be sent on our online store. Click on Member Login, and then on 'Sign up for one' and you can follow the process on the screen:
1. Choose your point of delivery.
2. Complete the sign up process and choose the size and amount of deliveries you wish, with a minimum of 4 deliveries.
3. Your 100% local and certified organic produce bag will be ready for pick up at the point of delivery of your choice, on Wednesday, between 1 pm and 6 pm (check details when you choose your delivery point). In case the local produce is not certified organic, it will always be transparently communicated. Each Saturday, you will receive by e-mail the list of the produce you can expect in your next delivery, as well as delicious recipes matching your weekly produce assortment.
4. Going on a trip? No problem, you can postpone your delivery to the week of your choice.
5. To avoid the use of waxed boxes that are not easily recyclable, we are using high quality insulated bags made of recycled materials that we will reuse weekly. To ensure the weekly return of the bags to us, we are asking for a deposit of $25 at the beginning of your membership. If you decide to stop your membership after a set of 4 deliveries, your set of bags needs to be returned in good shape. We will then refund your deposit. Please remember to bring your bag(s) back to your point of delivery before or at the next delivery time.
6. For more details about your membership, please, make sure to read our policy